Jet Ski Tour + Snorkeling
Enjoy an amazing waverunner ride in Biscayne Bay with our unique Jet Ski tour. If you like speed, this is the activity for you! It’s fun, exciting and doesn’t require any special physical training.
We offer a one of a kind experience with incredible views of Miami islands, waterfront homes and waterways. Our guided tours will take you on the thrill ride of your life, all the while enjoying some breathtaking views and wildlife.
Swimming with Easybreath Snorkels
After riding in Biscayne Bay, we will stop on an island where we will beach the jet skis and you will be able to swim with snorkels. We use the Easybreath snorkels which give you a 360 degree view under water, do not require any skill to breathe and are much more hygienic than regular snorkel and masks!
Our jet skis seat 2 people. They are all 2017 models.
Come enjoy an unforgettable Jet-skiing and snorkeling experience!
Call 786-484-8022 for more information about our Packages!
Before you come, please make sure you read all the local regulations in the “Good to know” section.
Price for Jet Ski + Snorkeling package
- 1.5 Hour Jet Ski + 30 min Snorkeling Monday-Friday: $229 / jet ski
- 1.5 Hour Jet Ski + 30 min Snorkeling Saturday-Sunday: $259 / jet ski
- 1.5 Hour of jet ski tour
- 30 minute of swimming with Snorkels & Masks
- Equipment: Life vests, Jet Ski and Easybreath snorkels
- Instructor / Guide
- Jet Ski gas included
- Instruction included
- Use of the latest watersports equipment
Regulations for Jet Ski Rental & Tours:
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 Credit Card per reservation for the MANDATORY $500 deposit
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING a valid ID (just like when you rent car, you need your ID, it’s the law)
- Guests born in or after January 1, 1988 must have a valid boating license (NASBLA approved).
- Check BoatUS’ website to get your license. It is free!
- Only 2 guests per Jet Ski
- Children passengers must be tall enough to the floor with their feet while seating behind an adult
Reservations in advance are mandatory to insure availability.
This wave runner session is suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced. We will teach you how to operate the machine safely, so you can feel secure in the hands of an experienced team.
What to bring?
- A towel
- Sunscreen (non-spray)
Exact meeting location details will be provided upon the reservation.
Fountainebleau Marina, Pier 1, 4390 Collins Ave, Miami Beach FL 33140 / On the Canal side
1802 Purdy Avenue, Miami Beach 33139
What is not included?
Gratuity is not included. However, if you would like to leave a tip for excellent service, you are more than welcome to do so.
Full refund if cancellation is made before 48 hours.
If we decide to cancel because of weather it is a full refund or customer may reschedule for another day/time.