Water skiing may have been somewhat overtaken in popularity by wakeboarding, but it remains the same thrilling sport that was considered the height of glamour in the 1960s and 70s.
From children’s fixed skis, through novice riders wishing to learn on two skis, to expert monoski riders seeking to improve their performance in slaloming, Miami Watersports Paradise has the equipment and expertise to ensure you achieve your desires on the water.
The geography of Miami’s Bay area, with channels and islands, means we’ll through our extensive experience we’ll always seek out the flattest water available. So whether you wish to become a waterski fan, or carve a big monoski fan, give us a call and book a session!
Call 786-484-8022 for more information about our Miami Waterski Watersports Packages!
Price for the boat
- 1 Hour: $240
- 10 Hours Packages: $1,500
The price is for the boat. You can be up to 4 people onboard. On average, in a 1 hour session, 3 people will have time to waterski.
This is a private Waterski session.
- 1 watersports boat
- Up to 4 people can be on the boat
- Instructor / Captain
- Equipment: life vests and waterskis
- Boat gas provided
- Use of the latest watersports equipment
Rules and Regulations
Reservations in advance are mandatory to insure availability.
This watersports session is suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Minimum age requirement is 8 years-old.
The captain has the authority for the boat, and any changes or cancellations of trips will be for the sole purpose of ensuring safety.
What to bring?
- A towel
- Sunscreen (non-spray)
Exact meeting location details will be provided upon the reservation.
##Check in information
– Exact meeting location will be confirmed the day before your reservation as we will pick you up where the best wind and waves conditions are on that day.
– Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
What is not included?
- Snacks and drinks are not included. However, feel free to bring along snacks or a picnic dinner, as well as your own drinks.
- Gratuity is not included. However, if you would like to leave a tip for excellent service, you are more than welcome to do so.
Full refund if cancellation is made before 48 hours.
If we decide to cancel because of weather it is a full refund or customer may reschedule for another day/time.